Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

The Visitor P1*Story Based On Poem* Please Read And Comment!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: The Visitor P1*Story Based On Poem* Please Read And Comment! Reply with quote

It was a perfectly calm night like all the others. Me and Daisy were eating. I was humming a song. Then she showed up. Right into the night like a crashing wave. I knew somebody had to go. I wished it would be just a nightmare. I always hate going to 4-H I know Daisy doesn't mind but she was pregnante. I knew I had to go. Right in a dash Daisy ran upstairs. Whoosh! I was left there to cry. Cry helplessly hoping she would leave me alone. I know it was no harm going there but I didn't like the pressure. The thought that I couldn't jump up on her shoulders without getting yelled at. I was stuck not being able to move. I had to try. I was paralized from fear of not being able to relax durring the night and have to join all the other rabbits that liked 4-H. Not me though. I never will. I'm to stubborn to set in my ways to ever listen to even Daisy. Daisy is to loving. But me I have to be like this! I'm the oldest. I'm supposted to be a role model. All of a sudden I felt the pale hands of a human go right up under me and pull me above the ground. I was caught. Caught by the visitor. "No spare me!" I screamed. So loud but yet she still couldn't hear me or understand me. I was there.
koneko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, Thumper must really hate 4-h
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah he does
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: