Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Neko's Story, Told by a Chipmunk part 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should I countinue?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Sverige

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Neko's Story, Told by a Chipmunk part 4 Reply with quote

Then before Neko's eyes, a flood of coyotes came from every corner of the bushes. Neko started to walk backwards in fear but Luna stopped him. Masculin leapt high to the top of a rock that was the size of a bear on its hind legs. Part of the thorn wall the surrounded the space was much higher on the mountain clefs then most of the throns. Masculin sat down on the rock to begin his speech. He waited for the crowd to form around the rock and quiet down before he started. "Today, friends, the Star Clan of the Cats and the Sky Pack of the Coyotes have joined together as friends in the sky. and sent down the cat with the seal Lynx Point pelt to tell us the good news of the treaty and to make the treaty with the cat that hasth pelt of the graint small cats and the silver that was made in these very mountains. Yes he does live with the great hunters and is a soft bellie, he has proved him self to wait for the perfect attack. We have taken the best treaty ever from the Sky Pack." He said yelling over the cheering at some of the last sentences. Masculin sent half of the pack to hunt for the celabration tonight. He jumped down after he dismissed all of the coyotes and walked up to Neko. "You know its a tradition to name the unnamed puppies for us." He said
"Can't stop tradition." Said Neko.
"Good there are ten puppies that need nameing. Lets go check them out." Said Masculin as he ran to the third biggest bush. Masculin then squeshed into the hole where he took up the whole tunnel. Neko was next and I had to think fast or this story whould be a comple rip off so I lept off the tree aiming for the tunnel, I missed though and I had to run to it. There where many tunnels to confuse intruders and I was glade that Masculin hd studded the tunnels or we whould of been lost. Soon a golden ligh with a hint of green shined into the hole as we neared the top. Masculin walked right through but Neko had to stop and blink the light it. I was going to kick him because he whouldn't move. It was a good thing he did move when he did. I jumped straigh to the bushes and hide far in them. Neko was looking around the bush, which was really bushes because they where planted in a circle and the leaves of the bushes went to one side and up to have the affect of it looking like one really big bush. The bushes had alot of room that made a circle of groud the size of one room for a human. The ground had a dent in it that it wasn't the right level to the ground around it as it shoul of been. It was about a few inches or feet in the ground and I'm a chipmunk so I don't know how to measure but it was big enoph that all ten puppies plus four mothers, a male coyote and a cat looked like a four human family in there home. The four mothers look after the pups or slept.
koneko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yhea!!! I love the story!
Kholran
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please edit your original posts with additional parts of the story. Do NOT create a new post each time.
Sverige

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why?
Kholran
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because it is considered spamming the forum. A new post for the same story is not necessary, especially when you're only adding a paragraph at a time. New story, new topic. Same story, same topic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: