Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Blue Creek Academy - Equestrian RPG (PG-13)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 102, 103, 104  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How fun is this RP?
Awesomee!! I love it.
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Its cool.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Boringg!
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

barbaro800

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(wait so rosalie you want to be a roomate w/ me and the trent person?)
Summer crinkled her nose. Rude, she thought about the girl she had just seen.
Before classes started, Summer always got up early enough to groom her three horses. Although there were stable hands to do the work for her, she believed in bonding with her horses. Summer usually only got to groom two of her horses, so she alternated horses. Since she was "mad" at Aristocrat, she decided she would start with Firefly, her energetic yet calm at the same time stally.
She walked into the stable, noticing a senior (?) that she had seen around before but never talked to. She looked at her in the eyes, in a non-intimidating way, smiled, and looked down at the ground again. Her sparkling converse glittered their way to Firefly's stall.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyler set up her bed. she easily filled hte drawers, and took up half the closet. she put in another plastic clothes storing thing next to her bed. she plugged in her phone charger, lap top charger, mini tv, and printer.
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosalie noticed a girl passed, and she gave a soft smile. "Oh, Silvermyst, hold still,"- the girl moaned as her horse shivered away from the brush. "C'mon now,"- she coaxed once again, as she began to brush her horse yet again...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summer couldn't help but blab out her thoughts as she held Firefly by the halter in his stall. "Maybe your horse...Silvermyst is her name? She might be sensitive to the brush. I have a supersoft one, if you want to borrow it," Summer said. She grabbed crossties and hooked up her glossy chestnut, across from Rosalie and Silvermyst. Summer picked up her grooming kit, which was in the tack room, and waited for Rosalie to respond. She started picking out Firefly's hooves, and dirt sprinkled out of them.
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosalie looked up from her grooming, surprised . "Thank you,"- she replied, giving a soft, warming smile. "That's very kind of you, I appreciate it,"- and put down the wirey brush. Suddenly, Silvermyst came out with a nicker, and Rosalie grinned softly...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yup, any time," Summer said, finishing grooming Firefly. She rushed so she could get to class. She took out hoof polish and tried to put it on Firefly's hooves as quickly as possible, and looked around nervously. she plopped down the can, which read "SHOW GLOSS - HEAVY DUTY SHINE AND HOOF STRENGTHENING FOR HEAVY TRAINING". Summer tightened the lid of the black hoof gloss and tossed it back in the plastic grooming kit. She picked up a soft cloth and smoothed it all around his body to make it glossier, and it worked.
Summer put away her grooming kit and her Firefly, his bronze coat gleaming. She noticed the hoof polish had found its way on the side of her thumb. She scratched it off with her nails. The headmaster of the school walked up to her.
"Summer, you should start heading to class. You're going to be late," the headmaster scolded harshly.. Summer groaned. "Mom, I was just about to go to class. Geez," she groaned, not making eye contact...

Last edited by barbaro800 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyler looked at teh room. "Eww" she said. SHe looked at her side of het room and smiled. at least her side was picture perfect. She grabbed her book, and ran to first class, wishing she had time to see Brian.
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosalie's eyebrow raised as Summer called the headmistress ' Mom'. Quietly, she bit her glossed lip, and pretended not to notice. Instead, she cleaned Silvermyst off. Quietly, she gave her a quick shower, glossed her coat, and did her hooves...

[Hey, in this Roleplay, would you prefer the horses not to talk etc, or can they talk etc?]
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want talking horses!!!
barbaro800

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[the horses can talk. that would make it more interesting. just dont have them talking 24/7]
barbaro800

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Today is your first day of school. You better show the teachers how good of a student you are," Headmistress Faey instructed. "Remember, during first period is an assembly that I will be speaking at. Come on time so I am not humiliated by you, as usual." Headmistress Faey smoothed back her red hair, which was in a bun, and fixed her glasses, which had to remain on the tip of her nose. Summer looked nothing like her.
"I will! I will! Stop being so....annoying!" Summer argued. "I've never been a bad student in the first place, just shut up already!"
"Do you want me to get your father over here and make you work hard in a training lesson?" Headmistress Faey spat back.
"Yeah, of course you'd use hard work as a punishment. A normal parent would just take their kid's riding privelages away, but noooo, i have to keep training for your dumb Grand Prix," Summer yelled, and stomped out of the stable. She walked quickly to the auditorium, and she was the first one in there.
*~Trent~*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh God, Skyler thought, auditorium
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosalie tried to ignore the arugment, but it was incredibly hard. In the end, she ended up cleaning her horse once again, while listening. Silvermyst obviously was annoyed by the continus brushing, and she snorted softly. With a sigh, the girl stopped the pretty mare's brushing, and trotted off after Summer...
barbaro800

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summer watched the seats fill in the auditorium. She leaned back in her chair and put her feet on the headrest in front of her. By looking at her, it was obvious that she didn't want to be there. Headmistress Faey walked onto the stage, behind a glossy new podium with the school's name written in gold script on the front.
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosalie gave her horse a soft pet, and walked off to the autitorium....

Silvermyst gave a soft whinny, before she snorted, grazing on some oats in a nearby bag...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 102, 103, 104  Next
Page 2 of 104

Jump to: