Management Farm House
My Farm
Rescue
Marketplace
Trades
Contracts
Bids
Help
Stop chatterin' and return to my farmin'!
Community

SearchSearch Forum & Players   MemberlistMemberlist 
 My FarmMy Farm   Log in to check PMLog in to check PM   

Sweet Dreams: Book 1: A Living NightMare (kinda violent)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:49 am    Post subject: Sweet Dreams: Book 1: A Living NightMare (kinda violent) Reply with quote

Ok, my parents think im good enough at writing to be an author. I want some say from u guys, so if you guys care I will post my story.

I'll tell you the plot, and if you're interested let me know so i know if i should put the story on here.

PLOT:
A dead man's spirit, travels through people's minds giving them nightmares of how they will die. Everytime he kills somebody, he leaves a piece of evidence, as this story unwinds investigators will find out the worst of the worst things that could happen. Will they ever find out what is going on?[/b]
Lil*Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats really good and its kinda like One Missed Call right?
I'd like to see the rest of the story!
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep!!! I got my idea from that movie! but its way different. (kinda)
Im imbarassed to post this so please only say nice things
Story So Far:
Sweet Dreams: A Living Nightmare

Chapter 1: Kelley's Dream

It was so weird, I had never gone to this place before but yet some how I'd imagined it in this dream. I was sitting by the bank of the river; my hair was dripping from the rain that had just stopped. The river was glistening in the sun, I had a shiver going down my spine even though it was the middle of summer, how could this be? I had decided to go in the water when suddenly the waves began to slam furiously in my face. After a couple of seconds the waves began to grow into one huge tidal wave, it kept slamming me back under the surface of the river. Every time I came back up for air it pushed me back down. Then I heard a blood hurdling scream! Then I realized it came from my soft voice, which became a shreaking loud screech. The waves were so strong that it brought a huge boulder to its crest. The wave came at me again and the rock hit me, suddenly the river became a rich dark red. I looked down and saw the blood and saw a big slice across my stomach, I screeched and started to sink. I knew I was about to die, I never really thought that my death would be like this, I always thought of falling off of Niagara falls with my husband screaming "You idiot! Why did you do that?" But yet this was just a dream, I could still have my death fantasy of falling off Niagara Falls and not this gruesome fantasy. I felt my head hit a sharp rock at the bottom of the river and more blood leaked into the water, everything went dark I tried to breathe, but all that happened was I choked on disgusting bloody water. Suddenly my lungs burst, and my soul melted from my body.
I bolted out of bed and said "What the heck? A dream of my death? That’s a first." Its true Kelley Montel had never had a dream of her own death until today. She got up and went to her computer and turned it on then, she started working on her novel.

Chapter 2: Reality

"Hey Mable! Mable wait! I need to tell you something!" said Kelley, as she ran up and tapped her friend Mable on the shoulder.

"Oh sorry Kelley I didn't hear you, I was listening to my ipod. So what is it you want to tell me? Wait I know! Lets talk about it at Table Turnings! I love their coffee`! And if you don't feel like paying, I'll even pay for you! I really want a..."

"Mable I will pay and I just really need to talk to you. Things have been really weird lately. I just don't feel like myself after... Well I had this weird dream. It was like the first dream I have ever had about myself dying. It was weird but anyway I'll tell you later after we get our breakfast I guess." Kelley spoke as if she was in pain because she was but Mable didn't notice.

"Weird. Oh I meant to ask you, do you want to go to the Husky Mountain River?" Mable asked Kelley as they found a seat at their favorite breakfast restaurant Table Turnings.

"Sure! I've never been there before!" said Kelley, as they sat down at a table.

"Ok! I'll put you on the guest list! Just so you know it's kind of a little party!" Mable said excitedly.

"Cool! What is the party about? And when is it? Also please don't say your brother is coming, last time he shot off fireworks and set the forest on fire and left everybody there so the park ranger thinks we are the ones who set "his" forest on-fire"

"Well you see the reason we are having the party is to celebrate his 19th birthday. So if he weren’t coming then we wouldn't have a reason to party. I know Skittles (Mable's younger brother.) is a little crazy but he's my younger brother and I need to keep an eye on him to make sure nothing bad happens to him. Also I love him he's really funny if you spend half your life growing up with him you'd understand. I hope you still want to come because of course there's never a party without you. Just please try not to wander off." Mable said hoping her best friend Kelley would still want to come.

"I guess I can come. And wandering off is the fun of it! I love getting lost! It's so much fun, but only if your lost for like ten minutes if your gone any longer than things can get a little, well you know, creepy. But that barely ever happens!" Kelley bragged.

"Normally I wouldn't mind but at Husky Mountain River at least ten people get killed or lost every weekend so I'm a little worried about the setting Skittles chose but things should go well hopefully. But anyway, what was your dream about? You dragged me over here so you should tell me your dream."

"Oh it was nothing never mind, it doesn't matter anymore. But you never answered me when I asked you when the party is. So when is it?" Kelley asked curiously.

"It's tomorrow at 10:00 am till 6:00 pm. Well I have to go help my brother with some thing’s, see you tomorrow at the party or sooner! Bye." Mable said quickly as she left the table, Kelley left too.

Kelley decided to go to her sister's house, to invite her to Skittles's Party, and also she wanted to talk about her dream. Her brown hair glistened and blew around in the sunny wind. So she went through her bag trying to find a hair scrunchy. She finally found a bright pink hair tie, it didn't match her long brown hair but it worked. When she got to her sister's tiny little cabin up on Maple Mountain, she knocked on the door. Her sister Lucy came and answered. "Oh my god! It's Kelley! I missed you so much! What brings you here? You live like 2 hours away! I'm so glad you came though!" Kelley's loving older sister Lucy squealed excitedly. Lucy is a loving blond-haired sister to Kelley; she lives so far away from Kelley that she barely ever gets to see her. Lucy is a germaphobe but she usually goes easy on her sister, Lucy lives with her mother Izz and her cat Sid, dog Tomah, and her three goats Kloe, Zoey, and Belle. Lucy likes living with just them but sometimes wishes she lived only with Kelley.

"Well I just really wanted to see you, talk to you, and invite you to a part-ay!" Kelley screamed to her sister.

"How exiting! When is the party? And where? O-M-G I'm so excited!" Lucy said crazily. "But you know you could have called me to talk to me." Lucy continued.

"The party is tomorrow at 10:00 am till 6:00 pm! And it's at Husky Mountain River! It's to celebrate Skittles's 19th birthday!" Kelley replied.

"Ok! I'll be there! And since you're already here do you want to sleep over? And I'll drive you to Husky Mountain River for the part-ay!" Lucy screamed, as she shivered, the kitchen window was open and it was really cold up on Maple Mountain. (Even though it was the middle of summer) "Let me go close the window over there, this place gets pretty cold if you leave a window open and the AC on." Lucy said laughing.

"Sure! I can sleep over! But I don't have my Bikini with me, or my pajamas, or my sleeping bag, or a change of socks, or a change of flip flops for just in case. So we should leave at like 7:00 am so I can head home to get my stuff and then be on time for the party. Thanks for inviting me sis!" Kelley answered.

"My pleasure! And you can borrow some stuff from me!"

The next couple of hours went by quickly. They ate dinner, had some midnight coffee, listened to a couple of cd's, and talked. Kelley told Lucy about her dream, Lucy thought it was weird too, but didn't think anything of it. All she said was "It's not very unusual to have a death dream, but it is weird that you had one for the first time and your 21 years old." By 3:00 am they were very tired, so Lucy found some blankets and went into her room to put a blow up bed up for Kelley to sleep on. When she was done Kelley and Lucy went to bed.

By the time the morning came their alarm clock went off. "Oh crap! I forgot! I was hoping to be able to get some good sleep for the river! But instead we only got four hours of sleep! Why must the river be so far away?" Kelley cried.

"It's okay, Kelley, you can sleep in the car if you want. I don't mind driving, as long as we switch off. And I'm sure I won't get tired, I barely ever sleep. We'd better get ready unless you want to be late." Lucy sympathetically said to her angry sister.

Not knowing the river would take one of the party guests' lives today they got ready for Skittles's party. Mable told them not to bring presents on the phone when Kelley told Mable that Lucy was coming. Kelley put on a white and green bikini, green "river shoes", and sun block Lucy let her borrow. Lucy wore a pink bikini with black flowers and her name "Lucy", black "river shoes", sun block, and a small "to go" cooler full of Sprite and Dr. Pepper for the ride. Lucy absolutely loves Dr. Pepper, and Kelley won't drink any kind of soda except for Sprite, because of the low calories and how there is absolutely no caffeine. Kelley can't stand sugary drinks like Dr. Pepper, and Pepsi mainly because of the sugar and caffeine. How ever Lucy loves sodas with caffeine and sugar.

Lucy and Kelley left at 7:45 am. On the way to Husky Mountain, the scenery was beautiful, everything was green, it had seemed like they had left the USA and had gone into Canada, but they were still in Michigan. "You think this is pretty, wait until you see Canada, I'll take you there some time it'll be fun!" Lucy told her little sister, Kelley.

"Sure okay." Kelley said giggling, because she knows her sister won't remember. "That would be fun but only if you remember you told me this, or else we all know it's never going to happen." Kelley continued while giggling, it was now 8:00 and the wind was blowing hard up at the middle of Maple Mountain, and Lucy put the top of her BMW Convertible down, so Kelley's long brown hair was blowing and flying everywhere. Lucy's short black hair was up in a small little ponytail.

"Hey I'll remember! Trust me! Oh my god it's windy here though. Do you mind if we pull-over and put the top back on?" Lucy asked.

"Nope I don't mind at all in-fact, I was just about to ask!" Kelley said in relief that her hair would stop blowing everywhere. "Thanks for letting me sleep over and for taking me to the party, I really appreciate it! I love you!" Kelley continued happily.

It was now 9:00 am; they had just reached Husky Mountain, and passed a small lake with many boats in it. Cars were now coming by, it seemed most of the people were fishermen. Once all the fishermen turned to the road that led to the lake, the road was dead silent; Lucy and Kelley were the only people on the road. Lucy reached into the cooler and grabbed a dr. pepper. "Ahhh. Man I love my dr.pepper! I think I'd go insane without it." Lucy said apparently she hadn't heard Kelley before. Lucy pulled over at a viewing point and put the top back on her old BMW. Then Kelley and Lucy were back on the road. Kelley noticed Lucy was speeding right before they heard sirens. Lucy pulled over once again. "I'm so sorry sir I didn't realize I was speeding. I haven’t ever gotten a ticket before, so how much would I be paying?" Lucy said to the woman and saw Kelley was freaking out. "Kelley relax, it's okay, mom's out of town and I've got money. It's okay, just as long as we don't tell mom, she's so old she'd die of a heart attack if she found out." Lucy continued.

"It's fine you weren't speeding very much, the police in this county have noticed that a red BMW, like this one has been stolen, so I just need to find out some more information about this car. The car missing was made in 2008 when was this made?" the cop answered.

"Oh this isn't stolen, and it's way older than the one you're looking for, this was made in 1998, it was my father's but then he got a fancy new BMW all a sudden like four years ago." Lucy said seriously.

"Okay, sorry to bother you. Have a nice day girls." said the woman cop.

"Have a nice day too!" Kelley and Lucy said at the same time.

"Don't tell me what to do, I'll do what I want to do." said the cop as she went back into her car.

"Well that was weird." said Kelley. "Oh crap! It's 9:30 am! We're going to be late!" Kelley continued.

"It's okay, we're only like 15-20 minutes away, and we’ll make it as long as we don't get stopped by another stupid cop." Lucy said laughing loudly. It was now raining hard and it was 9:43 am. Kelley was freaking out. Luckily they made it at 9:58 am so Kelley was freaking out for no reason. Skittles was very happy to see Lucy, he and Lucy have been very close for a long time, Skittles also apologized to Kelley for setting the forest on fire and leaving last time. Kelley didn't say anything except "Don't be sorry on your birthday." Surprisingly there were presents on a table called "Present Table", Kelley and Lucy were the only people empty handed, well didn't have presents. Mable greeted them but asked where the gifts were. Lucy and Kelley said they ordered something from the Internet and it hadn't come yet.

"All right everybody, grab an innertube and you may float around in the river! Then we have soda and candy." Mable said laughing because she just realized her brother hadn't grown up yet even though he was the age of an adult. Right away Kelley grabbed an innertube and ran across the bank of the huge river. Kelley finally found a part of the river where she was far out of sight and alone. Kelley was sitting by the bank of the river; her hair was dripping from the rain that had just stopped. The river was glistening in the sun; Kelley had a shiver going down her spine even though it was the middle of summer. Kelley had decided to go in the water when suddenly the waves began to slam furiously in her face. After a couple of seconds the waves began to grow into one huge tidal wave, it kept slamming her back under the surface of the river. Every time Kelley came back up for air it pushed her back down. Then Kelley heard a blood hurdling scream! Then Kelley realized it came from her soft voice that became a shreaking loud screech. Just like her dream. The waves were so strong that it brought a huge boulder to its crest. The wave came at her again and the rock hit her, suddenly the river became a rich dark red. Kelley looked down and saw the blood and saw a big slice across her stomach, Kelley screeched and started to sink. Kelley knew she was going to die, Kelley never really thought that her death would be like this, Kelley always thought of falling off of Niagara falls with her husband screaming "You idiot! Why did you do that?" But she couldn't experience that, because this was real, no longer a dream, nobody could save her now because she was far from everybody's sight. Kelley felt her head hit a sharp rock at the bottom of the river and more blood leaked into the water, everything went dark Kelley tried to breathe, but all that happened was she choked on disgusting bloody water. Suddenly her lungs exploded, and her soul slowly melted away from her frail, bloody, injured body.

Hours later Lucy and Mable went looking for Kelley; they finally found her body floating at the surface of the aggressive river. Back by the party the river was very calm, but over there it was all choppy as if a boat had come by. They called an investigation team to come and investigate. All they found was a man's boot, and ratty jacket. "I don't think this jacket and boot have anything to do with your friend's death. She obviously died from being beaten by rocks and couldn't come up to the surface for air. I'm very sorry about her death,” the investigator said softly feeling disgusted. Lucy was terrified, "This is a lot like her dream. What if her dream was a warning? What if this happens to somebody else? I must tell somebody." Lucy thought.

"Sir? Would you mind doing an investigation on her body? I'd like to know what happened. Because her dream was a lot like that. I recorded Kelley telling me about her dream if you'd like I can play it for you. I just really want to know what happened. She's my little sister and I want to know everything that happened if you don't mind. Here's the tape.” said Lucy as she played the tape. It said: "I was sitting by the bank of the river, my hair was dripping from the rain that had just stopped. The river was glistening in the sun, I had a shiver going down my spine even though it was the middle of summer, how could this be? I had decided to go in the water when suddenly the waves began to slam furiously in my face. After a couple of seconds the waves began to grow into one huge tidal wave, it kept slamming me back under the surface of the river. Every time I came back up for air it pushed me back down. Then I heard a blood hurdling scream! Then I realized it came from my soft voice that became a shreaking loud screech. The waves were so strong that it brought a huge boulder to its crest. The wave came at me again and the rock hit me, suddenly the river became a rich dark red. I looked down and saw the blood and saw a big slice across my stomach, I screeched and started to sink. I knew I was about to die, I never really thought that my death would be like this, I always thought of falling off of Niagara falls with my husband screaming "You idiot! Why did you do that?" But yet this was just a dream, I could still have my death fantasy of falling off Niagara Falls and not this gruesome fantasy. I felt my head hit a sharp rock at the bottom of the river and more blood leaked into the water, everything went dark I tried to breathe, but all that happened was I choked on disgusting bloody water. Suddenly my lungs burst, and my soul melted away from my body." Everybody at the party was huddled around the tape recorder.

"Well that was. That was disturbing. I guess I can get the people I work with to start an autopsy." The man said.

"Thank you so much!" Lucy said while crying.

"Are you sure you want to know though? I mean you'd never want anything to happen to her, if you saw what happened I think you'd be very upset." Mable said to Lucy trying to make Lucy not want to see or know what happened mainly because she didn't want to know and she knew she'd have to find out too because Lucy knows Mable and Kelley were best friends forever. Most people just say they are "BFFs" and fight all the time but Kelley and Mable were the real thing, you'd never be able to separate them, unless death came upon them, which happened in this case.

"I'm positive I really want to know! If you'd like though you can sleepover at my house tonight, it might make us less sad and we could try and figure this out. Please?" Lucy said sympathetically and pathetically at the same time.

"All right. I'll follow you in my car." Mable mumbled.

Chapter 3: Knowing

"Lucy I'm very sorry but the dream your sister had came true, everything she said to you about her dream happened to her. We don't know if this was a fluke of if this is the start of something really weird, but we are going to go ahead and call it a fluke. Also we took a look at the man's boot and shirt and the fingerprints revealed some guy's identity that died a long time ago. So we don't think that had anything to do with her death. But you know how the water was choppy and crazy over where Kelley died? Well we found a boat's propeller. We also don't know if that had anything to do with her death. But boats aren't allowed on Husky Mountain River so we think it happened a while ago. Well, I've got to get to work. Bye."

That night Mable had a horrifying nightmare, about her death. The strange thing is that, it only lasted about ten minutes, and whenever she went back to bed she kept having the same dream. Finally at about 3:00 am she decided to call Skittles and discuss her dream with him to determine whether to be worried or not. "It was really weird. And you know how Kelley had a dream of her death too, than she died? Do you think the same will happen to me? I’m really scared Skittles”" Mable told her supporting brother.

"Dude." Skittles replied.

"Don’t call me a dude! I’m your older sister! Sisters are girls! Not dudes!" Mable screamed.

"’Kay, jeez girl," Skittles said in an annoyed tone. "The investigator even said he thinks it’s a fluke. Okay? Everything will be fine. Just please go back to sleep or at least hang up so I can go to sleep. It’s 3:00 in the freaking morning! Please next time you decide to call somebody at 3:00 in the morning count me out!" Skittles said as he hung up in the middle of their conversation.

"So much for supportive brothers.” Mable mumbled. "I guess I’ll call Claire.” (Claire is Mable’s older sister) Mable continued as she dialed her sister’s cell phone number.

"Hello?" Claire answered as if she were wide-awake. Clare is the only person Mable knows that likes to wake up early.

"Hey Claire it’s me Mable! I need to talk to you.” Mable said to her very politely so she doesn’t flip like her brother.

"Oh hi Mable! What do you need to tell me? You’d better make it quick though because I have yoga in Colorado at 12:00 pm." She said strangely.

"In Colorado? Don’t you live in Texas?" Mable asked curiously.

"Yeah I live in Texas! I got to catch my flight at 5:30! And here it’s five. I know where you are it’s only 4:00 but I got to leave in like five minutes. The airport is at least ten minutes away. Can I talk to you tonight when I get back? Or maybe I’ll catch a flight to Michigan and meet you there! But we’ll just have to see." Claire said rudely.

"Okay go ahead and take a flight here. You can stay here for two days. Won’t your housekeeper take care of the horses and goats that long?" Mable said as if she were tired.

"Yeah! My housekeeper will take care of them for months! But I can only be gone for six days. Can I stay that long?" she asked Mable.

"Sure I guess. Well I’ll let you go. Bye." Mable said sadly.

"Thanks I’ll see you tonight! Love you bye!" Claire said happily since she’d get to see her younger sister for the first time in seven years.

Mable decided to call Lucy later. But for now Mable decided she should probably try to go back to sleep. During her sleep she had the same dream over and over again. The same one she kept trying to tell somebody about for an hour. So she turned on the radio to at least pass the time by. That didn’t help it just kept putting her to sleep, and every time she sleeps the same dream comes and scares the daylights out of her. She cried ‘till 7:03 am.

Just like her dream, she looked at the clock it said 7:03 am. She screamed. Realizing her dream was just like this, she was terrified. She shouted, "Oh no!" she thought her life was ending when she heard her door open, and boots walking across the wooden floor of her hallway. The man finally got to her room. He had a shotgun she screamed! "Please! Please! Don’t kill me! Please! Why do I have to die today? My sister is coming tonight! Please!" screamed Mable. The man didn’t listen to her cries. He loaded his gun, and shot. She faked dead. The man left. Once she knew for sure he was out of the neighborhood she called 911.

Finally when the ambulance came she was almost dead. They took her to the hospital. They preformed surgery right away. After the surgery she was fine. They checked her out about five hours after she was checked in. Mable’s sister came hours later.

Chapter 4: And Yet Another Strike

"It was strange. I was sleeping, in my dream, and I woke up. Then the door opened, and this weird guy walked in, he had one boot on, it was the same one they found at the scene of Kelley's death but it was the opposite one. Then I really woke up, and the same happened exept he left behind a few bullets. And I'm not acting weird because of the painkillers, this is real, everything all of this happened, weither you believe me or not." Mable told her blond haired sister, it was weird, Mable was born with black hair, and her sister has blond hair, and her brother has brown hair.

"I believe you, maybe you just need some sleep so you can get your story straight. I doubt that guy exists, you probably fell off your bed and your nightmare just replayed in your mind." Claire said optimistically to chear her sister up.

"Your wrong! You have no idea! Nobody knows, nobody but Kelley, me, and that creapy old man!" Mable screamed. "You'll never understand! Nobody will!" she continued.

"Why don't we go to bed?" Claire whispered trying not to get on Mable's nerves.

"No! I can't sleep! If I sleep that man will come back again, he'll kill me! I have a feeling, I don't want to die. I really don't want to die. Please don't make me sleep." Mable cried.

"Okay, why don't we go see the doctor then? It's not to late it's only 7:30, and the special hospital he works at is open 24/7! Lets go!" Claire said thinking her sister was mental.

"No! I'm not crazy, and I don't need to see the doctor that takes care of the mental! I'm deffinatly not mental! Why don't you sleep? If you think it's so safe to sleep then lets see you sleep." Mable said in a crazy voice. "Ok maybe I am a little crazy, but I'm not that bad. I'm just weird, I've always been weird." Mable thought.

"Ok, maybe I will!" Claire yelled as she got into Mable's bed.

About five minutes later Claire started moving around, her face turned red, she was sweating, and finally she started screaming her lungs out, it sounded really creapy, Mable couldn't stand it. It was a sound as annoying as a fingernail running down a chalkboard. Mable finally got to her senses and woke Claire up. "Claire! Wake up! Do you still think sleeping is safe?" Mable annoyingly said trying to piss her off.

"Oh my god! I've had death dreams before but never one like this. He had a knife, he said 'Your sister lived, maybe I'll get lucky and be able to kill you.' It was creapy, the knife, he used it to chop at my stomake then he got his shot gun out and said 'My little weapon failed last time, lets see if a little more power can kill you.' then he shot me!" Claire cried, by now she was shaking. "For some reason he told me the date I died was today's date, at 12:31 AM"

"CLAIRE! That's in five hours! I have to get you to safety! We can't stay here anymore! We need to get on a plane to Texas and get you back at your own home."

"No! I can't go home! The place looked a lot like my own home! But my house looks a lot like yours too. Break my arm!" Claire begged.

"What? Why would I break your arm? Are you crazy?" Mable said freaking out.

"Do it! If you break my arm then I can go to the hospital! If I go to the hospital for the night then I won't have to be here or home, I'll be safe there. Please!"

"I'm not going to."

"JUST DO IT!" Claire screamed.

"Okay! Fine. But if you break your arm you won't stay that long. But if I break your leg too, you'll be safe." Mable said as she held Claire's arm. She literally split her arm bone in half, it was very hard for her to consintrate with Claire literally screaming her head off, and with the blood and the bone shaking cracking sound.

"Okay we are good, oooowe that hurts! Please hurry take me to the hospital. Don't worry I'm not mad at you, I'm glad, you probably just saved my life. Hurry!"

Mable drove Claire to the hospital. When they got there the hospital staff was worried, they had never seen a broken bone that bad before, they said she would have to go through surgery, wear a cast for atleast six months, and that she wouldn't be allowed to leave the hospital for atleast a week. Claire was happy that she could avoid the man and her house and also Mable's house.
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its stupid isn't it? crap, I guess writing isn't my talent... Sad
Little Red

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, not only is that good, but I don't think that anyone could EVER wright that much! Shocked Your amazing at this Daisy!
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you sooo much!!!
Lil*Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Little Red =D you are amazing!
shaggydoggy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with everyone you are GREAT i could never write as good as you Very Happy
Cheyann

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have anymore chapters? These were AMAZING! I got a little creeped out but I'm fine! Razz
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx guys!!! I haven't been working on it lately but if you guys really like it I'll write more!!!
kennedy18674520495826

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey finish it so I'll know what happens!!!!!!!!!! and why dont you enter my story contest?
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol! I will! Very Happy
miki911

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!!!!

Now I'm probably going to have dreams about my death day.lol. Once when I was absent from school my friends told each other how they thought each other was going to die. One of my friends (who loves arctic animals) is going to freeze to death. I'll edit this if I remember how I'm going to die.lol. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Daisy Rabbit Mae

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol! I have more! (I havent finished the chapter yet, but I know a few of you are still waiting, so here it is!)

Chaper 5: 12:31 AM

At exactly 12:31 the nightmare began, a man appeared, he seemed to be homless. In his right hand was a knife, and in his left was a big rifle. He had the face of a man read to kill. With his chewed up rubber boots, and his bloody hands, he began to walk closer and closer, as Claire slept. He stopped walking and began loading his rifle, when he was done with that, he started to clean the blood from his knife, then slowly and loudly he began sharpening his knife. When he was done with those small tasks, he started walking again. He found a shot, it was a shot that could make one sleep untill the time period was up. The man picked one up, and filled it to the top, then pulled out his drivers lisence to put above the needle tip, so he could squirt any bubbles out, and wouldn't get any on himself. His driver's lisence read: Robert E. Fralican
It had a very strange picture, it was a man wearing a plaid shirt, and denim overalls. For some reason the man was screaming, or shouting. He had the scariest expression on his face, a lot like the look most would imagine a murderer giving you right before he killed you. The date on the driver's lisence said: May 21st, 1978. And he was an old man in that picture, it seems a man that old, such a long time ago should have been dead already, or atleast near that very day he'd have to leave this planet. The man looked down at it and frowned, then he tore it up to shreads and threw it away. So nobody would know it was him that killed Claire, he put some rubber gloves on. The kind that appear to have fingerprints on the fingers but really don't. He started to get angry when one of the gloves wouldn't go on all the way, to controll his anger he started chewing on some peppermint gum.

After he calmed down he grabbed the shot, and lifted up Claire's limp arm, and poked her arm till he found a vein. Once he found it, he quickly pushed the fluids into her arm, Claire started to wake up with a quiet screach. She suddenly woke up and within atleast ten seconds, she was out. He carefully, took out the clean knife and started slicing her arm, probably to bring out the pain for if she did live. Then he silently put a silencer on his gun and shot her leg five times, in five different places, the blood gushed, and Claire woke up, she started screaming like crazy! The man quickly left because the staff was coming, he was in so much of a hurry, he left his gloves, shirt, and knife behind.

Once the staff got there they thought she had done it to herself since the knife was still there. So they decided to have her start therapy in one week, to see why she was so crazy. "Honey, cutting yourself, and screaming isn't going to help you at all. It's just going to make you bleed more than you already have." the nurse said. She had black hair, and very hairy arms, Claire couldn't tell if she was young or old. "WE NEED SOME IV, AND SOME BANDAGES OVER HERE! ALSO WE THINK HER LEG WAS SHOT! WE MIGHT NEED TO NOCK HER OUT, AND PREFORM SURGERY RIGHT AWAY!" the nurse said to one of the doctors.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sandboxfarm Forum Index -> Story Time All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: